Courtesy http://pics.nerdnirvana.org/main.phpIts just a species of mushroom, what were you thinking? (tsk dirty dirty)
So this was sent to me by Maryam, after she was told her bachelorette party will be a plant themed one (as you suggested Vanilly-brilliance haha!).
We can do this.
4 comments:
Yes, plant-theme would be great! Just need to find outdoorsy location (simple enough) and lots of green...are there going to be male strippers Polynesian-style grass skirts?
I saw mushrooms that looked like that at the supermarket today...I think they were oyster stalks or something.
lol lol
i got mushroom identification book. v guds. given to me by friend who freaked out when i picked a field mushroom
how to get male strippers? can we hire sachin?
wahahaha Sachin and male stripper?!! What were you thinking?!
Besides I think that would only work if we knocked him out, gagged him and blackmailed him into doing it.
hmmm we should just grab some unsuspecting drunk guy on that night and make him give Maryam a lap dance.
Post a Comment