Saturday, 19 April 2008

Confessions of a Shoe-aholic

I really need to stop buying more shoes. I think I have officially reached a state of shoe fetish so profound that I may require therapy to rid myself of the urge to go 'ooooooh' when I see pretty shoes. My girls know that if I walk into a shoe shop, I will most likely come out with a pair (or more).

Now when Charles & Keith went on sale last weekend, I just couldn't control myself-and I think I might
have outdone myself with the crazyness- I bought 5 pairs at a shot! Charles & Keith on sale is a complete bargain, how could I resist?
So I had to share these with you, perhaps its a way to lessen my guilt if you agree they are worth it
or it could serve as my conscience and remind me why I don't need more shoes the next time I'm compelled to go on another shoe spree!

Lo and behold:

Satin open-toe pumps

White open-toe sling backs

Black glitter ballet shoes

Gold lamé and creme faux suede slingbacks

Black and white criss-cross ballet shoes

This one wasn't C&K but was on sale at a nearby bazaar - Donna Karan sequin pumps.


While I was at it, I thought I would throw in a picture of this other pair from C&K, not on sale, that was a gift on my birthday from The Girl. A gorgeous pair of leopard print (of course, my trademark obsession!) slingbacks ..yet not tacky.


Oh and I bought a bag too (my other weakness) - the price was slashed from $60 to $25, now this was a real steal. The minute I saw it, it struck me to be replica of a cross between the Yves Saint Laurent Muse bag and Marc Jacob's Hudson bag..which are this season's "It" bags that cost an exorbitant six figure sum. I will NEVER pay that much for a bag.



The originals - YSL's Crocodile Muse bags in 3 colors and Marc Jacob's Hudson























I'm not really a
fashionista who follows trends religiously, but when I see something I like that looks practical enough at a good price, I'll get it. I love how there is the option of top handles or a detachable shoulder strap. The focal point is how roomy this bag is without compromising on style! Fabulicious :)

So you get my point, ugh, I'm turning into such a girly girl. As much as a girl can never have enough pairs of shoes (or bags for that matter)...I'm worried about my shoe appetite. Perhaps its time I should have my own shoe bazaar and sell off the ones I haven't or won't wear again! Aye?

1 comment:

H said...

eh ur shoes are nice...i tink i went too late all the nice ones were gone and there were no sizes!!! all the ones i liked were either too small or too BIG ( i never thought i would be in this situation in sg!)